Thank you for purchasing the Reflyx ! Sensatronic, S.L. offers you a 24 month warranty against any manufacturer or assembly failures (except for exceptional conditions), applicable to software or hardware related breakdowns. Our company will not be held responsible for any loss caused by the product. Both the battery and consumables are guaranteed for 6 months. Warranty will only be valid if presented alongside the receipt or purchase invoice as well as with the Return Form duly filled in.
REFLYX’S RESPONSIBILITY REGARDING MALFUNCTIONS OR HARDWARE FAILURES IS LIMITED TO THE REPLACEMENT OF THE DEVICE, AS STATED IN THIS WARRANTY.
- This warranty is valid for two years, starting from the date of purchase.
- The warranty covers any failures that take place under normal circumstances.
- The reparation service is free of charge during the warranty period.
The aforementioned commitments will not be considered in the following situations:
- The warranty period has expired.
- The device failure is caused by physical damages, such as breakage, distortions (e.g.: bumps), cuts, etc.
- If the app can’t be properly operated due to having a previous version of BT 4.0, meaning, the version is out-dated or doesn’t meet system requirements.
- If the failure is due to an incorrect use and is not specified in the product instructions regarding the use, storage, maintenance or operation of the product.
- If the failure is due to causes beyond product specifications (for example: too high/low a temperature, electromagnetic interferences, unstable power supplies, electrostatic discharges, etc.).
- If the failure is due to an unauthorized installation, reparation or modification.
- If the failure is due to a direct action of the client, or an accident caused by the client, which include: incorrect operation, entrance of liquids, scratches, damages caused during transport, knocks, incorrect intrusions of plugs, the entrance of foreign materials, etc.
- If the failure is due to force majeure (forces of nature), as with inevitable and unresolvable events, including natural catastrophes, floods, fires, explosions, thunder and lightning, earthquakes, hurricanes, etc.
- Other failures or damages caused by products or accessories not supplied by our company.