This legal notice regulates the use and utilization of the Reflyx.com website, which is owned by DIRELEC GROUP, S.L. (From here on, Reflyx).
Navigating the website Reflyx gives you the status of USER, which leads to the full and unreserved acceptance of every condition published in this legal notice, with warning that such conditions may be modified without prior notice by Reflyx, in which case we would publish and warn in the least time possible.
It is therefore advisable to read its contents carefully if you wish to access and use the information and services provided on this website.
The user is also obligated to make proper use of the website in accordance with the law, good faith, public order, traffic use and this very legal notice, liable to Reflyx or third parties for any damages and prejudices that may be caused by breaching said obligation.
Any use that isn’t authorized is expressly prohibited and Reflyx may deny or withdraw access and use at any time.
Reflyx, in compliance with Law 34/2002 of July the 11th of the Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, informs of the following:
- Name: DIRELEC GROUP, S.L.
- Business name: Reflyx.
- CIF: B98611643.
- Registered at: AVDA. DEL CARME, Nº2 – 46715 ALQUERIA DE LA COMTESSA – VALENCIA (SPAIN).
- Registered in: The Company Register of VALENCIA TOME 10159 BOOK 7441 PAGE 32 SECTION 1 PAGE V-172006, 1st INSCRIPTION.
2. 2. COMMUNICATIONS
To communicate with us, we offer different means of contact which can be seen below:
- Tel: 960071841 – Customer Service.
- Contact Form – Contact department of the website.
- Postal address: PO Box 132 de 46780 Oliva (Valencia ) – Spain-.
All notifications and communications from both users and Reflyx will be considered efficient, in all aspects, when conducted through any of the means aforementioned.
3 CONDITIONS OF USE AND UTILIZATION
The website and its services are free to access. Furthermore, Reflyx may adjust the use of some of the services offered on its website prior to the completion of the appropriate form.
The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data communicated to Reflyx and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The user expressly agrees to make appropriate use of content and services of Reflyx and to not use them for, amongst other things:
- Spread content that is criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, justifying of terrorism or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
- Introduce into the network computer viruses or any proceedings which may alter, damage, interrupt, generate errors or damage electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems belonging to Reflyx or third parties; hindering access of computing resources through which Reflyx provides service.
- Try to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of computer systems belonging to Reflyx or third parties and, if accessed, extract information.
- Violate the rights of intellectual property or violate the confidentiality of the information held by Reflyx or third parties.
- Impersonate another user.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or otherwise publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents, unless you have obtained the authorization of the corresponding rights, or it is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and transmit any kind of publicity and communications for purposes of sale or other commercial means, without any prior request or consent.
All website content, including texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as the graphic design and source codes are all owned by Reflyx, without being transferred to the user any of the rights to exploit them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the web.
In short, users who access this website may view the contents and, if required, use authorized private copies, provided that the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties or installed on network-connected servers, or subject to any kind of exploitation.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or logos of any kind appearing on the website are owned by Reflyx, not to be thought that by accessing and viewing these elements, the user would have any rights upon them.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act not expressly authorized by the holder of the rights of exploitation are prohibited.
The placement of a hyperlink does not imply under any circumstances the existence of relations between Reflyx and the owner of the website in which it is placed, nor the acceptance and approval from Reflyx regarding its contents or services.
Reflyx no se responsabiliza del uso que cada usuario le dé a los materiales puestos a disposición en este sitio web ni de las actuaciones que realice en base a los mismos.
3.1 EXCLUSION OF WARRANTY AND RESPONSIBILITY REGARDING ACCESS AND USE.
The contents shown on this website are of a general nature and are meant for informative purposes only, without guaranteeing complete access to all contents, corrections, validities, current states, suitability and uses for a particular purpose.
Reflyx excludes, as far as permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- The inability to access the website or the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and / or timeliness of the content and the existence of faults and defects of any kind of content transmitted, distributed, stored, made available which is accessed through the website or through the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Failure to comply with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic and with this legal notice as a result of misusing the website. In particular, by way of example, Reflyx will not be held responsible for the actions of third parties that violate the rights of intellectual property, trade secrets, rights to honour, personal and family privacy and image, as well as the rules on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Also, Reflyx discards any responsibility for the information found outside this website and not directly managed by our webmaster. The functions of the links that appear on this website are solely to inform the user of the existence of other sources likely to expand on the content offered on this website. Reflyx neither guarantees nor is responsible for the operation or accessibility of linked sites; neither suggests, invites nor recommends visiting them, and so they will not be responsible for the results obtained. Reflyx is not responsible for the placing of hyperlinks by third parties.
3.2. PROCEDURE IN CASE OF CONDUCTING ILLICIT ACTIVITIES
In the event that a user or third party considers that there are unusual facts or circumstances that reveal the illicit nature of the function of any content and / or the process for carrying out an activity, either on the web page or web pages that are included or accessible through the website, then you must send a notification to Reflyx, properly identifying yourself and specifying the alleged violations.
The administrative information provided on the website does not substitute the legal publicity of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts which must be formally published in the official bulletins of public administrations, which is the only instrument that demonstrates its authenticity and content. The information available on this website must be understood as a guide without legal validity.
When we need information from your part, we will always ask you to voluntarily and expressly provide it. The data collected through the data collection forms of this website, or other means, will be incorporated into a file of personal data correctly registered in the General Register of Data Protection of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, which is responsible for DIRELEC GROUP, S.L. (hereinafter: Reflyx). This entity will treat data confidentially and exclusively, with the purpose of providing the requested services with all legal guarantees and security, imposed by Law 15/1999, of 13 December, Personal Data Protection, Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December and Law 34/2002, of July the 11th, Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce.
Reflyx will not give or share your data with third parties without your expressed consent.
Also, Reflyx will cancel or rectify data when found to be inaccurate, incomplete or no longer necessary or relevant for their purpose, in accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999, of 13 December, Personal Data Protection.
Users can revoke consent and can exercise their rights to access, rectify, cancel and oppose, to that effect to the following address: [email protected], properly identifying themselves and expressly indicating the specific right they want to exercise.
Reflyx adopts the corresponding safety levels required by the Law 15/1999, and other applicable regulations. However, it cannot guarantee the invulnerability of the systems and therefore assumes no responsibility for damages resulting from alterations or changes that third parties can cause in computer systems, electronic documents or user files.
If you decide to leave our website via links to other websites outside of our organization, Reflyx is not responsible for the privacy practices of such websites or of the cookies that they can store on the user’s computer.
Our email policy is to only send messages or communications you have asked to receive.
If you prefer not to receive these emails, through them we will offer the opportunity to cancel the reception of these messages, in accordance with the provisions of Title III, Article 22 of Law 34/2002 of the Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that downloads to our computer whenever we enter certain websites. Cookies allow a website, amongst other things, to store and recover information concerning the browsing habits of the user or their computer and, depending on the information contained, or the way in which the computer is used, they will be able to recognize the user.
- Analysis: these cookies, treated by us or third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and in this way we can measure and statistically analyse how users interact with our services. For this, their browsing on our site is analysed in order to improve the users’ experience.
- Publicity: These cookies are placed to offer personalized advertisements that show products and/or banners, as they take into account recent browsing habits in order to interest the user.
The details of the cookies used on our site are the following:
|__utma __utmb __utmc __utmz
|Google Analytics||Third Party||To collect information regarding the browsing of users on the site, in order to know the reason for their original visit and other similar statistical data. Names, surnames and addresses from which users connect are not obtained.||Google Analytics Google privacy center: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/|
|Criteo||Third Party||Events related to user activity on the site (number of page visits, products seen, searches, etc.) – Events related to Adservisng technology (how many ads we’ve shown). Criteo cookies (acdc, udc, uic, uid) can be enabled from a series of different domains, including .criteo.com, .smartadserver.com, ad.360yield.com, ad.yieldmanager.com, .rubiconproject.com, .pubmatic.com, .bubblestat.com, .atdmt.com, .anuntis.info, .openx.net, .facebook.com, .adnxs.com, .tag.admeld.com. The data obtained will be used to further improve our offer, without any other use or disclosure to third parties.||Criteo Data Protection Policy: http://www.criteo.com/en/privacy/|
|Zopim||Third Party||Zopim allows us to live chat in order to provide support and directly solve our clients’ and users’ doubts. We have detected the cookie “__cfduid” to internally identify the Zopin user and know their preferences regarding Zopim’s internal unit use. “__zprivacy” y “__zlcid” might also be created.
These cookies help us assist our clients and users since they identify them and know the previous chats we’ve had.
|Zopim Data Protection Policy: https://www.zendesk.com/company/privacy/|
Note: Our ‘own’ cookies are used only by the owner of the website and ‘third party’ cookies are used by the service provider noted in the previous box.
How can I deactivate or delete these cookies?
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by going to the configuration options of your computer browser.
- Other browsers
Consult the information of the browser you have installed.
Opt-out for Google Analytics browsers
If you wish to reject analytical cookies from Google Analytics on all browsers, so that none of your information is sent to Google Analytics, you can download a compliment that carries out this function: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
6. GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
The present conditions shall be governed by current Spanish legislation. The parties submit, at their request, to resolve conflicts and renounce any other jurisdiction, even of the courts of the customer’s home. The language used will be Spanish.